Saturday, July 5, 2008

Econoline Crush, Slipknot, Puddle of Mud

Puddle of Mud has had tremendous success with their latest album, "Famous," which was released late in 2007. Already they have had three very successful singles, "Famous, Psycho, and We Don't Have to Look Back Now," which can all still be heard on the radio. On top of that, their newest single (which is the song that is going to be shown) is already commanding respect. This is Puddle of Muds biggest year as they earn a lot of fame, fortune, and respect for their music. This track is entitled, "Livin' on Borrowed Time."




Some of you older viewers might recognize this next band from around a decade ago. Econoline Crush, the second band for today, just recently got back together after close to a six year break. They worked diligently for about a year on their newest album, which was released on January 15th of this year. The album is entitled, "Ignite." This is my favorite song which also happens to be their first single, "Surefire."



This last band, Slipknot, was just recently featured. The last time I posted about them was for their first single for their upcoming album due out on the 26th of August. Turns out they released two of their songs from the album, so I decided that I would post the other one. I like this a lot better than the previous one. The song is called "Psychosocial."

3 comments:

Raiment Urbane said...

omg I think i'm in love with this blog.

I've been M.I.A lately, but i've been catching up with your previous post. Awesome music taste man, you got some major cool points from my persona haha...feel special.

Raiment Urbane said...

previous posts* (in plural) haha...typo :P

Kalinae said...

haha, I appreciate the compliment :) Nice to know people are enjoying my posts.