Thursday, August 21, 2008

Metallica, 10 Years, Rise Against

With the summer slowing down, new music is becoming more rare. However, this week has been pretty big on new music. Metallica recently released their newest song, "The Day that Never Comes." It comes from their upcoming album "Death Magnetic," which is set to be released September the 12th of this year. This song definitely isn't my favorite from them, but I will have to hear it a couple more times before I make my final judgement.



10 Years have been having a lot of success lately. Their new album has a lot of good stuff on it, so I figured that I would share another one of their songs off of their latest album they released in May, "Division." They toured this summer on the Project Revolution Tour, which featured such bands as Linkin Park, Ashes Divide, and Chris Cornell.



Rise Against has been busy this summer with performing at the Warped Tour and putting the finishing touches on their latest album which is set to be released on October 7th, 2008. This is a track from this album called, "Re-Education(Through Labor)"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is gonna be one hell of an album from Rise Against.

Kalinae said...

Definitely. I am really looking forward to it :)