Friday, August 15, 2008

Shiny Toy Guns, Chevelle, Ra

The Shiny Toy Guns recently released their newest song, "Ricochet." After hearing it twice in a row on my radio, I still found myself wanting more. It is simply a terrific song. The band is on their third woman singer, and she sounds better than ever. She calls herself Sisely Treasure. Whether or not that is her real name is a mystery to me, but I like it. Anyways, without further ado, here is Shiny Toy Guns' new single, "Ricochet."



Lately I have been listening to a lot of Chevelle. A lot of their good songs has missed the public eye for one reason or another, and I wanted to feature my favorite song out of all of their albums, which happens to come from their newest album, "Vena Sera." This is "Straight Jacket Fashion."



Another great band that has yet surprisingly not yet emerged into the full public eye is Ra, one of my personal favorite bands. I personally believe that they are way underrated. Previously I featured their newest song from their album due out in the next few months. This time t was harder to pick out a song to feature, but eventually I decided to show you all another popular song from them, "Do You Call My Name."

3 comments:

LM said...

Hey, just to say, you have some awesome bands on here. Ill b checking this blog out in future.

Xxx

Kalinae said...

appreciate the comment, glad to hear you enjoy what I put up :)

juck / ヨッシー said...

Please link to my rock blog MRMR.