Friday, May 23, 2008

~Ill Nino, The Ting Tings, Sevendust~

I present to you three new songs today. I tried to vary a bit on the type of rock this post. This first song is an emerging artist. This band, Ill Nino, has a total of six members. Emerging from New Jersey, this band has been around for almost six years. They do a good job balancing the screaming and regular singing so the song comes out very smooth and enjoyable. The song I am presenting you with today is entitled, "Finger Painting (with the enemy)"



You might recognize this next band from the brand new ipod commercial. Their upcoming debut album, "We Started Nothing," was just recently released. They call themselves The Ting Tings. This is their single, "Shut up and let me go." Very catchy.



The last band I present to you today is Sevendust. They just recently released their newest album, Chapter 7: Hope and Sorrow. I am not a huge fan of their new music, though this song caught my attention. This particular song is called "Lifeless."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you second video is no longer available, you should fix that.

I wanted to tell you that this blog idea rules. I had some thoughts in same direction long, long time ago, but I never find time to make it work. Finding new band is worth great fun and also you can always say: I knew that band when they were not famous, right?

blog on!