Sunday, May 18, 2008

~Relient K~

Yesterday a friend of mine and I went to the Georgia Force vs Philadelphia Soul arena football game. Throughout the course of the game we heard a couple guys behind us talking about producers. During halftime, some girl came up to the guys and asked for an autograph. My friend and I figured they had to be someone fairly well known, so we turned around and asked them what band they were from. One of the members responded by saying, "Were uh, from a band called Relient K." As soon as he said those words, my friend's jaw dropped and he became completely speechless. I've never seen him so amazed. We talked to the band for a little while, and after the game ended we went our separate ways. So yea, that was a pretty cool experience for both of us...sitting literally one row in front of a band and getting the opportunity to talk to them.

Anyways, time for some music. Today I figured I would tell you about a band called "Hurt." They are fairly well known, mostly for their song "Ten Ton Brick." I wasn't really a big fan of that song, so I did not pay much attention to them, until recently when I began to hear some of their other songs. I was really astonished by their other songs, as they are soothing yet powerful. Here are a couple of songs that I thought everyone might enjoy.

Rapture


Falls Apart


Loded

No comments: