Friday, May 23, 2008

~Weezer, Bullet for my Valentine, Fischerspooner, Presence~

I've got a couple fantastic songs / videos for you today. The first song and video has become very popular over the passed couple of days. I am not a huge fan of the music, however, the video is just completely amazing. I was in awe and laughter when I viewed it in its entirety. I recommend you do the same. This is Weezer's "Pork and Beans."



This next song is Bullet for my Valentine's newest single, "Waking the Demon." After hearing their first single, "Scream, Aim and Fire" I was really put off by this band. I was listening to the radio when this song was played and I was just thinking to myself, "This is a pretty catchy song." To my amazement, I looked down at the screen to see that this song was actually played by Bullet for my Valentine. Since then I have been a fan of theirs. :)


The video for this next song is another interesting one. Though not as great as Pork and Beans, it is still a pretty good watch. The band officially formed with only two members, Warren Fischer and Casey Spooner, hence their band name, Fischerspooner. The band soon grew from only two preformers to over twenty; though most of them were dancers and guest singers. This song is entitled "Never Win."


The last song I have for you all today in this megapost is lesser known band that call themselves Presence. Visiting their myspace, I was very impressed with the music that they have on their, and figured they deserved to be heard. The song in the video is not from their myspace, however I enjoy this song a lot. It is called "Tonz of Fun."

1 comment:

Dan da Man said...

Those were awesome


http://alwayslistentome.blogspot.com/