Sunday, May 18, 2008

~Myspace Finds~

Today I figured I would look around myspace for some new bands that I might be interested in. I looked for around an hour while watching the Lakers lose to the Jazz, and came up with four bands that you might be interested in. I suggest listening to more than the first song, often times these bands put their worst song first (in my opinion).

The first band I came across is a mix of rock and rap which really intrigued me and reminded me a bit of Hed PE, but more on the rap side. Listen to a few songs, I'm sure this band will grow on you. :)

3OH!3


This next band is bit of electronica/techno and rock mix that reminds me of a softer Mindless self indulgence. This is probably my favorite of the bands that I will post today.

Family Force 5


This band is something more conventional, and has more of a tune that you would hear on the radio. Nothing really special, but I figured they were worth mentioning.

Push Play


This last band is a band that my friend recommended to me. It again, is a mix of electronica/techno and screamo. Today I have really been in the mood for this techno type of music.

Audiofever

No comments: