Wednesday, June 18, 2008

3 Doors Down, Pennywise, 12 Stones

Three Doors Down released their self titled fourth album on May 20th of this year, which debuted at #1 on the billboard 200 selling over 150,000 copies in its first week. Their lead single off the album is "It's Not My Time," which is currently heard on radio stations around the world. Instead of showing you their lead single, I decided to show a song Three Doors Down did in honor of the National Guard. The song is entitled, "Citizen/Soldier."



Pennywise is a punk band that named themselves after a monster from the Stephen King novel, It. They have been around since 1988, but like many punk bands, are not heard mainstream. After hearing this song I knew more people should know about this band. This is my favorite song from them, "Something to Live For."



This last band is actually a band I had the chance to see in concert last night. They call themselves 12 Stones. 12 Stones definitely know how to work the crowd in a concert and got everyone into their music and energized. I picked out my favorite song from the concert to show you all. It is called adrenaline.

1 comment:

Chaitanya Sagar said...

Your blog is lovely and music featured here is great!