Monday, June 2, 2008

Disturbed, The Killers, Rock Kills Kid, Faithless

I've got another great lineup of songs for you today. This first song is in honor of the release of Disturbed's new album, "Indestructible." This is their first album since their highly awarded 2005 album, "Ten Thousand Fists." The song that I will be showing you all is entitled "Divide." It is my favorite song on the album. I would definitely recommend this album to everyone. Though I do not think it is as good as their Ten Thousand Fists album, I have only listened through it a couple of times. I am sure with a couple more listens that it will easily become my new favorite album. I cannot wait to see these guys play at the Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival in July / August.



This next song is a song that I did not like at first, but after a few listens it grew on me and now I really enjoy it. I love The Killers' style of music as it really is not like any other band and is genuinely unique. This is The Killers' single, "Tranquilize."



Rock Kills Kid is a band that is up and coming within the music scene. They currently have two albums out, but only one of their songs has ever reached the charts. It is from their latter, 2006 album, "Are You Nervous?" The song is called "Paralyzed."



The last song that I have for you all today is a song that is a little something "special." I would not consider it rock, but when I heard it I was in awe. I felt that it was worthy enough to be heard. It is nice to toss up the genre of music every once in a while as well. Let me know what you think of this song.

No comments: